hello all

1st of all had a nice experience with this site , i tried their BF3-BFBC2-COD4 hax , well must say their hacks are very good , and had fun with it , especially with their BF3 hack , lot lot of features , also very good at making it undetected for a long time , also during the ban waves not all their members got banned , including me , i think 3 times it got detected and i was one of the members who not got banned from using their BF3 hack during the mass ban waves ..

and about the coder [KOZMOK] a really nice person , he cares about every single customer of his , he listens everything his customers says , once i had a request about a feature for makin full legit like video for myself and the request was adding no sniper sway option so make ability to turn it off and on , and after a short period , maybe like a week i saw he updated his hack and added that feature , well that makes me feel special and he is honest with his customers , i had a kind of experience once about something with him and after that i realized that he dont care much about money except making his customers happy .

and about the customer service , its good and kinda slow , cuz they dont have much staff thou , but also members from there will do their best to help u out and solve ur problem , even thou i had a serious problem with one of the staff there , but it was total personal so doesnt matter , but still they try their best to solve any problems u face ...

and ill be staying there as long as i can