1. EA Review - 4yr member

Question EA Review - 4yr member

EnhancedAim provides a small number of hacks, and at the moment the list is: CSS/TF2/DoD:S/MW3/MW2.

Uptime: EA has previously had a pretty big issue with keeping their hacks up and available. There are large periods of downtime, and their policy is "it's done when it's done" in regards to estimates. Downtime is always prompted by detections, and the staff seem to not want to release the hack unless they're a thousand percent sure that a detection won't be caused by the same reason.

Detections: Their detection rate has previously been significant, causing bans of large parts of its userbase. The majority of which I suspect ignored their warning systems. These bans tend to be avoidable, as every detection wave I've been through has warned me the cheat may be detected prior to injection. In the present, they've implemented a kernel-mode anti-anticheat to prevent detection of their usermode cheats. That's a bit of a pain to install at first, and if you value your uptime you'll probably be annoyed that the kernel patch you have to install will tend to cause BSODs after a few weeks of uptime. Though, it has prevented any detections, yet.

Price: EA offers $70 life-time subscriptions. I'd say it's expensive in the short term, but any lifetime subscription system trumps monthly payments. They only offer subscriptions for individual cheats.

Customer support: This doesn't really exist. Most support is going to come from the community members. Posters who speak English well and have a decent head on their shoulders tend to be treated well, but the forums place a large emphasis on perceived intelligence. They do lock your cheats to a hardware ID system, and if you change computers/parts/etc. you'll have to submit a "revalidation" with a screenshot of your computer specifications. These are usually fulfilled within a day.

Community: Standard hack community. There's a lot of idiots, to the point where they've had to exile them to a section specifically for designated idiots in the past. There's also several smarter members, and irony appears to be a big part of the forum's sense of humor. A lot of mygot members tend to troll the forums, sort of making a clique of overly-ironic posters. It's pretty annoying. I'd say that there are certain famous members of the hacking community in general on the staff and member list(for example, wav). It's nice that the staff are pretty transparent about everything, and don't treat you as just another customer, though.

Hacks: The hacks have always been pretty full-featured(and at some points, too full-featured). Configuration requires quite a bit of thought and reading the various guides they have on the forums. Their most recent framework version is expressly made to be easy to configure, but not every option is self-explanatory. Their TF2 hack is very full-featured with auto-airblast/auto-demoman detonate/auto-backstab/auto-disguise/projectile aimbot. They currently have a "constant crit" option back in which has not been made public yet, to my knowledge. All of their hacks do seem to have a problem with chams. You'd think with the all-star staff list you'd be able to do chams correctly/robustly, but it just doesn't happen. Their CSS hack has a recoil control system to make anti-recoil seem more humanlike. It's definitely interesting, and quite easy to configure to appear legitimate. They've got a camera that appears in a little window on your screen that you can place around. There's a few silly features like this, that aren't really too useful(pong, a ton of visual options that I can't imagine anyone seriously using, ...).

A final note on the company.. They tend to start things and then not finish them. Or start things and change them so much on release that they don't resemble what they initially announced. They're definitely slow in getting things running, but when they finally get things running it's really top-notch stuff. There's a bunch of stuff they've announced and not finished. If you buy a subscription for this site right now, I'd expect at least 6 months of downtime sometime in the future(for a detection, or framework update, or something).

I'd score them based on the current "era"; the time since they've deployed their new framework. This means the numerical score I give isn't going to factor in downtime or detections of old software, you can decide upon the worth of those yourself(personally, the downtime was enough for me to seek other providers).

4/5
    -1 for the community

I'd say as a whole the provider is above standard, in comparison to the 4 others I am/was a part of(will post reviews on those as well, eventually).

2. Re: EA Review - 4yr member

nice review! well said

Thread Information