1. Open letter to ArealCoder and his associates.

Open letter to ArealCoder and his associates.

As a good portion of you all ready know some of the Aimjunkies cheats were made available to the public on a number of websites and forums. The coders alias was ArealCoder. My compliments go out to him and to his associates for the theft of our product. Job well done. To be honest you did us a favor in that our site traffic and sales have increased 15% in the last week. It is too bad you forgot to mention to the individuals downloading/using the product, you provide no anti-cheat protection with it.

But with that being said there was a certain boldness in that and other things that have transpired recently to Aimjunkies which our team has decided to overlook and let go of. Other competitor sites have tried to do financial harm to Aimjunkies and they have been followed up on. We know who they are and have the legal documentation to back it up. Fortunately none of them have been successful. So what you may read in other websites private forums may sound very "leet" but in reality are not substantiated in any way.

This is my statement to Mr. ArealCoder and his associates:

You may be a good coder and feel that your motives are justified. Understand that if you have a concern/issue/hardon with one of our vendors "coders" then you need to take it up with that vendor individually. Aimjunkies does not manufacture the cheats. We sell copyrighted product on our sites for our vendors and intend to fully enforce those copyrights to protect us and our vendors. Any individual or website that decides to violate the United States DMCA laws will be contacted and dealt with. I live and work in silicon valley and have deep roots in the ISP community. And if you or anyone else feels they can hide behind a proxy, you my friend are sorely mistaken. The world of the internet is rapidly changing, and in the legal pages of this site there is a small testament to that fact.

We hold no ill will to any of our competitors or to the sites that posted the content. We are grown adults and conduct business as adults. And you should too. These matters will be dealt with in an adult way. Conversely we will not lay down for theft of our products or internet bullying. This is a message also to any site who might consider distributing our copyrighted content. As you can see even if you are not in the United States we can and WILL reach out and touch you also.

And to the competitor sites that feel the need to attempt to bully us:

My suggestion is take a good hard look at yourselves why your sales are going down. We dont sell or do anything you dont. We just do it better and the customers see that. Customers are not dumb. They can see smoke and mirrors a mile away.

Either Lead...Follow...Or get out of the way.

Promag44
    Last edited by promag44; 05-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Thread Information