Rage Hacks Review

By Judge

Back in my BF2 days I was a chopper nut and very few bots worked with the TV missiles. I was going up against a guy all the time who could easily lock onto and kill me every time. Through a friend of a friend, I learned that his name was Bazwax, a moderator for Rage Hacks! He introduced me to their website and their hacks, and I absolutely fell in love with it! The hack is intimidating at first because there is an adjustment for everything in the hack and there are a lot of ESP options, maybe even to the point of ESP overload!

Price:
Price for Rage Hacks is a little high for me but is well worth the price due to all the ESP options. The hack costs 15 Euros ($21USD) for a month of BFBC2, or 10 Euros ($14USD) for the BF2 bot, and with each hack you get their BF2142 for free.

Detection Ratio:
Rage Hacks is very good about staying under the radar of PB with their BF2 and BF2142 hacks. BF:BC2 has proven a little harder to stay undetected as they have had a few Multihack #70421 bans.

Community:
There are a lot of people that help each other in the forums and Bazwax is very helpful and is always updating his settings on the site, to help people with setting up their hack.

Customer Service:
As far a customer service goes, Bazwax has been in the game with myself and other friends and if someone would need help he would stop gaming to help them out, not very many mods will do that.

Ease of Use:
The hack GUI is nice and clean and the in-game GUI is very well put together. The hack can be overwhelming, and may take a noob hacker a few minutes to set everything up to their liking. If you have trouble setting up the hack, look for the link in Bazwax's signature to "Uber Settings". Also in the same thread you'll find people who have posted their setting that work best for them. You can pick and choose which works best for you, and you'll be raging in no time. What I liked was the bullet drop and prediction on the aimbot was easily adjustable.

Final Score 3/5

Deduction:
-1 Detection Ratio in BFBC2.
-1 Price