Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. My RAC experience

My RAC experience

Aside from my review which pretty much tells it all, I was a VIP there for about 8 months. I genuinely got along with all of the staff members and even the coder. It's really nice to belong to a small, tight knit hacking community when everyone is so open and honest. If I ever had a request, I'd ask the coder directly. He would respond, throw his spin on the request, and get to work making the changes. I once asked for a new cross hair for the BC2 hack and he obliged my request and had it into the hack in the span of 10 minutes!

About 2-3 months ago I came back to RAC and bought their Master package that had all the hacks in them. I wanted to play with the new Black Ops hack and give it a whirl. What I didn't know at the time was the hack had just been detected. Now normally when a hack is detected, the coder takes the hack offline, and doesn't have it up for purchase. I somehow slipped through the net with my Master Package subscription and had access to it. I never even though of checking to see if it was detected because I knew their policy on detections and being usable if it's detected or not.

So I go into Black Ops, rage a few servers and log off. I log back in a little bit later, and I was banned. To say I was pissed was an understatement. $60 down the drain in the span of 10 minutes. WTF. It was then realized that I was able to use the hack because the permissions were not set up to disallow MP's from using any detected hack. I was offered a refund right away. I sat on the offer for a day or two because I wanted to go rip shit apart in MOH. All be a monkey's fkin uncle if I wasn't PB banned from that shit too. Then I was really pissed. I bitched and moaned to the point where the staff was getting very upset with me. I finally asked for the refund they offered me, and then all hell broke loose. 2 detected hacks in 2 days. WTF. This was not RAC at it's best. This was RAC at it's fickle worst.

All the friends I thought I had over there turned on me in an instant. Even a guy who had been in my clan for 4 years and was now staff there was jumping my ass. I lost keys, money, respect, and a dear friend because of this shit. I really hope things turn around over there, because I'd really like to go back and try to gain back all I had lost at Rent A Cheat.

2. Re: My RAC experience

whats your forum name there?

3. Re: My RAC experience

I don't divulge my forum names to anyone but staff. Helps keep me anonymous so I can do my investigations. Sorry.

4. Re: My RAC experience

Luckeydogg I do believe I read all about it

5. Re: My RAC experience

He's not Luckydogg.

6. Re: My RAC experience

Lmao..luckeydogg. No. I do like him though, he is a good guy. I don't like Roll Tide either lol.

7. Re: My RAC experience

Kano is another one that makes me laugh too

8. Re: My RAC experience

Kano69? He's a little bitch. As a matter of fact I may make a signature that says "Kano69 is my bitch" or something to that effect.

9. Re: My RAC experience

Devildog is my next guess
    +agree on the kano part

10. Re: My RAC experience

Just do yourself a favor and stop trying to figure out who I am. I need to be hidden to do my job - interfere with that job and you will be removed.
    Last edited by HR_Reviewer; 07-18-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information