1. awesome people..

awesome people..

hello all ..

2 days ago i was lookin for a good and safe mw3 hack , so searched around and found virtual advantage , i subscribed to their mw3 and it was very cheap like almost 6 $ , but i got a problem and the problem was i wasnt able to get the hack work , and posted about problem they sent me to live support , and i faced one of the best customer service , and the staff is just awesome , funny , nice , helpful and their hack is very good im very happy with their hax , and i saw the staff is the same as aimjunkies , so went to aimjunkies i also subscribed to their mw3 hack , but aimjunkies mw3 hack was more deadly , but different coders , and i play like legit , and if u rage , DAMN its like a supernova explosion lol ..

anywayz i didnt faced any problems with them , very cool people and they r active 24/7 .. im very happy with them

2. Re: awesome people..

Very astute observations. And compliments appreciated. V-A is a gem in the rough. People just assume since its owned by AJ its cookie cutter same cheats as AJ. But thats further from the truth. The cheats on V-A are by different coders and different cheats than AJ. We did that to provide customers with value and options in cheats, and allows all of our coders to have an opportunity to showcase their cheats in a stand alone environment. Also V-A is a smaller more private community.
    What the word has not gotten out about is the BFBC2 is hands down one of the best out there. The vehicle bot is unstoppable.
    I will be posting a sale flyer in here soon so visitors here can see the value pricing and cheats available.

Again thank you for your report and enjoy the cheats.
    Last edited by promag44; 04-24-2012 at 04:41 PM.

3. Re: awesome people..

well , im new in V-A , but seems when i figured out the good legit settings for mw3 , now im ok with the hax , and working together is better than stand alone i think , i see huge community in both sites , seriously u guys r tough , and now u made me buy bfbc2 lol , im gonna try that , i saw the video , its pretty badass ...

i think ill be staying in here for a loong time

Thread Information