There is no section for DamnEdge, so I will post my review here.

I tried 2 their hacks, for World of Tanks and for APB:R.

- World of tanks - it was disaster, it works only 1-2 days, and only partly, then it stop working (new patch in wot), and that developer was unable to make it works again in next few weeks, at end he leave team. And what is worst? Damn Edge still announces that hack for months after that and you can still bought it. There was like 20 angry users that bought it to find its not working ( they even cant download it in their gate software damn edge).

- APB:R
ESP was working ok, same for radar. sometimes ESP bugged and show u everyone in instance, so it was laggy.
AIMBOT - it wasnt best I ever saw, I tried many weapons, best results with sniper rifle (nvhr or obir)

But they were detected EVERY DAY. I never saw any cheat that was detected really every day. Or at least 5 days in a week. I used one hack before, it was public hack and it was undetected for 5 months. But their? many accounts lost. Many players angry. They talk about PB shield.. panic button.. but nothing never worked. And still its not working. And when I look on their forums, I still see many angry customers. And again, even if they cheat was shut down for 2-3 days, they still selling it as UNDETECTED and working. They originally promised prolong subscription if more than 1 day detected, but nothing. At end, I want refund from them. Answer? they deleted all my credits I still had on my account there and set it to -19000.

I tried some others payed hack and never was detected like them. They must be cursed.. or just hated by G1 :-D

I dont want to influence your opinion, just my 2 cents.