1. My x22 expirience

My x22 expirience

So,i want to say few words about this hack site..
    I will be short and honest!!

BF3 and CSS cheat

Staff-they are really bad.Especially few noob moderators like Apocaliptica and Soulstar..
    If you post about ban,they will erase your post.They guarding low skill coder x22.
    If you make posts with tricky questions,they will close your posts,make jokes of you,call you a noob etc.
    They are acting like childs,playing role of a God on that forum,what is really pathetic.
    I will not reveal my user name on their forum because they will ban me,for sure..

Cheats-Cheat for CSS is one of the best on the market for sure,there is no doubt.
    But for BF3,it sucks...It still has only SS blocker instead of clean SS..
    What is point of blocked SS?Every admin will Ban you on sevrer,becaue they all know having black SS are cheating..
    In compare to RAC and FPS,their BF3 cheat is BAD,really it sucks...
    So if you people whant to buy Bf3 cheat,x22 is not option to buy,waste of your money..

2. Re: My x22 expirience

Can someone please remove this false experience?

We dont close threads about tricky questions, neither we do delete posts about bans
    Last edited by soulstar; 04-05-2012 at 10:16 AM.

3. Re: My x22 expirience

Our readers need to keep in mind these are personal experiences and do not reflect the views of Hackreviews. From my reading he gave you props about some good things along with the bad. EVERY site here deals with the haters and the fanboys.

I suggest you PM him and see if theres a resolution and if he wants to ammend his post after hes welcome.

Also Justicefor all we prefer here that you stick to the facts about the experience there. It was a borderline post.

4. Re: My x22 expirience

Ok, Im willing to understand of course. He can show me the thread(s) where he felt to be treated unfairly and I can maybe explain why we closed it.
    We wont ban him of course. Thats not our style. We mainly ban spammers, advertisers or fraudulent activities

To the threads about bans, we cant even delete threads about bans since we didnt have any lately (except for APB).

5. Re: My x22 expirience

Justiceforall its your time to speak up and PLEASE keep it respectful.

6. Re: My x22 expirience

The fact is that x22 is still not detected in BF3..I think is the only site that is not detected...Their BF3 hack had only option to block pb screenshots (theye were black),and rest of pay hack sites had option i mean ability of clean screenshots..
    I know that the "CODE" is only important for cheat...Only problem with black sreenshots is that some admnis know the fact that they are because of using x22 hack for BF3,and some of players were banned because of that..
    So,at this point i think that x22 is best hack for BF3,but only because its undetected....

But about their staff and moderators,they are noob,nothing else..I speak honesly now...You (customer) are for them ( x22 staff and mods) noob and they behave toward you so ...

so soulstar,please stop pretending like you do not know what I am talking about here and false charges..
    In your place I'd better be silent and started to treat customers well, and it is the human way .
    Do not be angry, it is my opinion and I am entitled to it, like any other client ..

7. Re: My x22 expirience

We treat well customers. Im not sure what you are refering to.

Thread Information