Thread: to dear Doobs

1. to dear Doobs

to dear Doobs

a person who is soo pathetic who dont have a life , he only got power of sumthin very smalllll and he thinx he is god , and he can rule people ....

i just went to AA irc to try my luck if they changed their behavior , i just said i give a try , well doobs i agreed to pay 25$ fine , which i did not do anythin wrong except my 1 fake account used to get back , and u guys r aware theres sumone tryin to hack ur hax , my accoutn has been censored yes , even u fined me for that i said OK OK OK , ill pay np problem , and u r comin here watchin my post on HR , and u did not find any fookin excuses except sayin u threatened staff members by saying [ if i meet him in real life i would kill him with my bare hands ] . hahhahahaa seriously m8? seriously? come here and reply me , by urself , u lookin for sum bull**** excuses and u find one lol , i agreed with every bull**** u said and u finally came up with this **** , nice nice

and all i told was the truth in mIRC channel , even in here m8 , no reason to lie m8 ,

admin im sorry if i crossed sum limits here , but i tried my best , showed my respect ,, tellin all the truth and all he keeps said [ bull**** ] and complainin me of sumthin that i did not had anythin withit , this Doobs mind is sky high like crystal meth , hope u get a good life m8 , and dont worry , wont kill ya , i will just throw u sum pence to not die cuz hunger , live the real life m8 , adios

btw i ask AA to look at fpscheats staffs behavior with their customer ,i just say rate their staffs respect to their customers [ pure awesomeness ]

peace brothers

EVERYDOG HAS HIS DAY

EDIT: i feel **** that i went back there , its like i lost my pride , but this will never happen again , and really thx admin to make a site like this , and let ppl throw their anger and lettin ppl know the truth of sum fact ...
    Last edited by Arbiter; 03-01-2012 at 10:16 PM.

2. Re: to dear Doobs

He is true scum and a liar. Made up a bunch of **** to the admin when I had a problem with my hack and banned me.
    All the other staff is really good and the hack is good but Doobs has too much power. Arbiter, there is no denying Doobs abusing his power, but you seem at fault here.
    Last edited by Sciema; 03-14-2012 at 02:37 AM.

3. Re: to dear Doobs

Lets please try and not attack him personally. I know, and we all know there are issues with him but we don't need to go to a personal level. Please just post your issues with the site and the staff member and leave the personal attacks out.

TY

4. Re: to dear Doobs

sorry for that , i was hell mad while he did that to me , i listened everything he said , i showed respect , i and agreed to pay all fee's but all i got was disrespect from him , anywayz its ok even u delete this post now , ill move away ...

Thread Information