Well I find myself surprised by some of the comments here. I have been a lurker on these forums for a while and have tried BF3 cheats from 3 different sites. One was awful, constant detections. One was great, no detections and easy to use. And then there is AA's. What can I say apart from this hack is amazing. Unbelievably configurable with plenty of information on the forums on how to edit config files and set the hack up using keybinds. I have been using the Level 3 package.

There has been, I think, 3 detections in the couple of months I have been there but they have been spotted by staff extremely quickly and the hack locked down until it is ready for use again. A few people have been caught each time but it is a very small minority.

Now I get to the part that seems to draw most complaints here, staff attitude. I can't say I can see much of a problem there at all. Yes they can get a bit sharp with some people but it always appears justified to me. When you see a new thread asking a question that has been asked a hundred times before it can get a bit tedious. I know I find it very annoying and I'm just a paying customer. I have seen a couple of permanent bans since being there but that has been people who just don't listen or continuously post in the public forums about things that should be posted in the private sections or make false accusations about the hacks, saying it is detected when they have obviously been using another hack and tried to blame AA for the detection.

However if you have a genuine issue I have found the staff to be excellent. I had one issue that couldn't be solved on the forum so I was directed to their irc channel. The Mod I spoke to there ran out of ideas so I ended up speaking to Helios. Customer service isn't a problem over there at all.

I have been a customer over there for about 6 weeks now I think and am impressed enough to give them more cash to upgrade to their Master Package which I did last weekend.

I love the place and the hack.