1. BF3 hack continues

BF3 hack continues

The BF3 hack is improving, and now they have brought back there "Domination" hack which you may remember from the last day of beta, it killed everyone on the other team with just a push of a button. It was funny but would have killed the game fast and it was a good call from T2x to not let us have it in the release. The new "Domination" works when you use the aimbot to lock on to someone it will then start killing the other team, even if you don't fire your weapon.

T2x has been saying that the new coder will be announced soon, but that seem's to be have been longer then someone telling the truth would take.

2. Re: BF3 hack continues

I wonder who the new coder is also....but its not really an issue for me who he is to be honest. As long as you are getting a product who cares who he is or isnt, some cool features though.

3. Re: BF3 hack continues

Hi!
    i'm new here and i have read the post about 187 and i have to say that one part is missing in all post. And that is the detection rate.. No detection at BF3, and that s good.
    I my self love the Bf3 hack and i'm a member at 187 sens 2006. if u don't like to get detected, 187 is for me the best site, i'm a member at 4 different hacksites and 187 is the best to get the hack's undetected.
    i can see that it's like 2 or 3 ppl writing about 187 and thats sad. I love 187 and i think the mods are really helpful. the community is the best of the sites i'm a member at, and there is always a helping hand if u need one.
    The BF3 hack has no menu but it's easy to use, and it has the domination and server side aim assist " i think 187 was the first site with that" also the minimap is really good and i like that he use the ingame icons for the hack, it makes the game look
    much better then with colors and boxes. About the new coder, i don't know who it is.

Community 5/5
    Bf3 hack 4/5 (no menu)
    Detection 5/5

4. Re: BF3 hack continues

The BF3 hack remains undetected to date.

Thread Information