Thread: Where to start

1. Where to start

Where to start

At my permanent ban from them? Do I talk about the five keys lost due to detection. Or how the hack was left up by AA when it was detected and they knew it. About the aggressive high ranking mod who bullies the others. maybe just a score. BTW I used then for 12 months so I know. 2 / 5

The aimbot on BF2 was seriously poor at under 10 metres with a hand held weapon. Just got you killed. Video missile was great in chopper. Soldier Shooting a moving target..... hopeless unless you tweaked settings for half an hour and then they changed again next time you played. ESP very good. Vehicle mounted weapons vs aircraft ...very good.

Support....poor.

2. Re: Where to start

You can save your changes by using a command and we are undetected since months. (No detections for BF3 and MW3)
    Reading our FAQ's on how to work with our cheat would improve your gameplay experience by +2000%.

Sorry that you feel unsatisfied with our service.

3. Re: Where to start

Well Doobs is unreasonable. He quietly bans me but I can log in and still buy the Bf 3 hack this year but am blocked from using it. Paypal dispute. I win. What an outfit.

4. Re: Where to start

facetubewit,

I think we could work out something together.
    If you want to talk this over, please send me an email!

I've PMed you the email.

Thread Information