1. My ArtificialAiming experience (@BF2cheater90)

Thumbs up My ArtificialAiming experience (@BF2cheater90)

Hello Hackreview. I would like to tell you my story about my ArtificialAiming experience and how I ended being technically “scammed” and lost my Master Package subscription. Unfortunately ArtificialAiming staff doesn't want to discuss my case and I never got reply from them after I got banned in December 2013. One year ago I bought there Battlefield 2 subscription. I’m Russian and as I found later Russians can’t buy cheats there for some reasons. So they blocked purchase page for Russian IP’s. I didn’t know that. I bought cheats from my working PC using USA VPN because at work I use VPN on regular basis (due network restrictions that I have in my office). And when I used loader on my original Russian IP ArtificialAiming staff found that I’m trying to “avoid” their restrictions. I came to IRC channel and explained everything (about my network resection and vpn) and staff Member MagicOnline allowed me to stay (AA staff could do search in irc logs by using my name).
    A short time after I upgraded my subscription to Battlefield Package and few months later I finally upgraded it to Master Package. I played with hacks almost every day until it happen. One of ArtificialAiming staff member named Haruhi (I believe he has an account on this forum) posted in ArtificialAiming private section a screenshot of his Battlefield soldier. This screenshot looked really weird and I thought it took using digital camera from the monitor… But who the hell would use digital camera to take screenshot when there is a special screenshot capture software? I replied in this thread and asked him about it (and later I regretted about it). He asked me why I'm asking this? And I said that I'm just curious. Because this screenshot looked really weird. The next post in this thread was from another staff member Doober who told me that it’s time for me to find another hack provider. His post was WTF moment for me.
    So I connected to their support channel #aasupport, to understand what was just happened. Doober told me that they are considering to refund me the money for the remaining unused months of my Master Packacge subscription. I asked him to explain what is happening and why should I look for a new provider? I like AA and I want to stay here! Doober then told me that I have just one chance to tell them who I am really are, otherwise it will be my loss and then he added, that they know everything about me. I thought it was great if they really know everything about me. What could I answer his question, if I am just an normal user and a cheater who play with their Battlefield 4 hacks everyday? That's what I said. It was absolutely true. I had nothing to hide. What else I could answer this question? But they did not accept this answer. Another staff member joined our conversation and he started to accuse me in leaking private forum information on reddit and told me that somehow I have a connection ( "match " as he said ) with Comby_MCBearz, who is server admin on Pure servers where I used to play with hacks and got banned by him. Such accusations looks ridiculous , especially considering that this guy from the U.S. and I am from Russia. If they were looked at the history of my IP addresses , they would found that during all 8 months that I used to be customer, I had only Russian IPs (I have dynamic IPs) and only once I had U.S. in April 2013 (I explained above why). I tried to explain that they are wrong . They just said that I know too much about Comby_MCBearz. But he's pretty well-known person in the whole battlefield community and many times I got banned from his server without any proofs (just based on crying in the chat). I tried to explain them how I know him. But in the end they said something like "lol reddit admin spotted" and banned me from the chat and forum with reason “leaking private forum info to reddit”. And obviously I haven’t received any refund.
    I was shocked. This whole situation was beyond my understanding. I wasn’t able to join back to the irc channel. So I had no choice but to go to paypal and open a dispute. But the last payment (upgrading to the master package that was in October) was 60 days ago and my claim was closed automatically by the system. And to my current ban reason “leaking private forum info to reddit” they added "Paypal dispute" or something like that. In the end I was left without a subscription and without money that I payed for Master Packacge. I have repeatedly tried to contact them via their paypal email and "contact forum" on their forum but never received any response. And when I went to their support channel under a different account, and they found that I'm was banned before, einbein, the staff member, just said "we have zero tolerance policy against chargeback". And before I could say anything he banned me from the channel.
    Did they forget that first banned me before I even opened the dispute? And secondly, I never chargebacked anything from them. Because even when I opened the dispute after they banned me "leaking info to reddit" it was automatically closed because of time-barred.
    For this reason, I would like to put forward my case for general discussion and get any comments and explanations regarding this from ArtifiicialAiming staff.
    If I really were a leaker I'd never asked for anything. I would just register a new account and used only the forum to continue leaking without any problems. But ffs I'm not a leaker. I am a normal user and cheater who was wrongfully accused. I have never violated any site and forum rules for all 8 months that I used to be customer. I don’t even have reddit account and never been registered on reddit...
    And I still want to return to AA and continue to use thier hack
    Last edited by unly1; 04-28-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Thread Information