Thread: So Far So Good

1. So Far So Good

So Far So Good

I had bad experiences with two sites prior to Artificial Aiming. I was about to give up my search when I found Hack Reviews which enlightened me on the many choices that are available. I took my time and researched each one which is the reason I chose Artificial Aiming. Experiencing this site was a joy in comparison. It's easy to navigate which means I had no problem finding what I was after. Once I purchased my package, a message was sent to my inbox informing me on what I need to do to get started. I was up and running in no time.

Now I'm new at this and really have nothing to compare against. However, since I am new and was able to get results without having to ask for help says a lot.

2. Re: So Far So Good

Here's an update:
    I have a problem with the AA Client. So I went to their live Support. Live Support is an IM setup where they tell you to be patient if no one responds right away. despite that the instructions are to state your problem. So I typed it in and waited for a response. I think the guy was "Nooob" or something like that.
    The person responded by asking me what's my forum?

?!?! forum? "WTF" I thought to myself. So I responded by giving the forum that I posted the original complain in. Then the person responded, "I'm asking what is your forum?"
    Again, I didn't know what he or she meant. So my reply was: "I know what you're asking me, I don't understand the question. To me a forum is a place where people post and have discussions. Why don't you explain to me what you mean by what my forum is supposed to be." Not my exact wording but pretty darn close. Then the person responded with, "How do you expect for me to help you if you're not willing to give me the information I need" and then I was kicked. I couldn't believe what just transpired and had the feeling that this Nooob person was playing some mean trick. He or she came off as very arrogant with an inflated sense of power.

I returned to the original forum that I posted the problem and complained about it. Then I went back and it appeared that other staff were chatting using the IM. At least they were somewhat helpful even though my problem wasn't resolved as of yet, my impression is that there is at least one member who has a serious personal problem.
    I'm hoping to get my problem resolved. I still think the AA outfit is pretty good and the product is pretty good although I ran against a few bugs. It's still a very powerful tool to use when gaming. I learned that the best hackers use a level of restraint in order not to get kicked or banned.

3. Re: So Far So Good

He asked you for your forum name.
    You guys probably misunderstood each and end up getting kicked.

Sorry about that, but we're quite strict on that to avoid people spying in our support channel.
    This may feel like we're hostile but we do this in order to protect our VIPs against unwanted people (we learned this the hard way)

I also see you managed to fix the issue without our help, if you need any feel free to bump the thread you made about this.

Regards,
    H.

Thread Information