1. After my Experience i thought i would share

After my Experience i thought i would share

So i found fpscheats/ilikecheats after searching for Crossfire hacks.

It was back in November of 2012 that i seen a coder was working on it and would be released soon. And it would be part of a "pack" which included a number of cheats for different fps games, about 5 or 6 hacks i believe. So, i waited and waited, finally in January they released it, not as part of the pack they originally stated but as a stand alone for $12 a month. Excited they finally released it i bought it for 1 month on January 16th. On January 17th the hack was detected and again taken offline for recoding. On January 20th GirlGamer posted a announcement in the VIP forums (that the subscribers needed to reply to)(Admin has to approve the post before anyone can see it) that the coder could not get the hack working again and everyone who had bought the hack had 2 options, 1. move to a different pack or 2. issued a refund. I posted back i would like a refund as i already read that alot of their hacks didnt last very long before they were detected and alot of people had problems with most of the hacks they provided. Figuring it took 3 days for them to even get us a status update or to acknowledge their was a problem i waited 3 days since i responded with my request refund for an update. Didnt hear anything. So i put in a refund request via paypal. Within 10 minutes of issuing that my VIP subscription status was changed to a basic member.

After all of that and still waiting to hear later that evening i posted in the User Review/Hack Review section and posted my experience as titled "funny CF story" and posted basically the same stuff as above ^^. Within a few hours i was completely banned from the site. I didnt cuss anyone i did not flame anyone all i stated was "after their CF hack was a fail" . That was the worst thing i said. And to this minute still have not been informed on when the refund will be issued. Granted its only $12 and currently i am trying another sites hacks but still. How can you keep paying members completely in the dark and then ban hammer them when they speak up and ask questions?

Now, my review of the hack i used for 1 day--------------

Was the worst hack i ever seen. Horribly organized, hard to navigate. The aimbot only worked on 1 setting out of 10. There was no wall hack there was no "no recoil" "no spread" function like it DID state on the hack description on the site. And they charged 12 bucks a month for this.....horrible. And when i posted asking how to use or what are the functions of the aimbot the stupid mod kept closing the thread with a link to the hack description that told you nothing about how anything worked. Not one place on the site told you how to open/close the hack in game or anything.

----- Was a waste of time and money using this site
    ----- I would not recommend this site to a single person
    ----- If you have a scrip with them i encourage to cancel it while you can before they find a way to ban hammer you too.

2. Re: After my Experience i thought i would share

If I remember well you didn't read any sticky or even tried what was suggested, even though it was posted numberous of times to you. The ban was because you filed a dispute with PayPal, after that your sub will drop. We asked you to drop it but you didn't so the next step is a ban.
    Last edited by jonni; 01-24-2013 at 07:27 PM.

3. Re: After my Experience i thought i would share

As for your review of the cheat, that's your opinion and everyone is entitled to thier own.
    Its not even something worth the effort to reply to.

As for your ban, you opened a dispute with PayPal rather than allowing the Admin to process your refund.
    I guess you expected it to happen over night, but it doesn't work that way. Your refund was being processed and rather than waiting, you initiated a dispute.

Every pay site issues a ban when a member opens a dispute.

Have a good day and luck with you in your travels for your cheat.
    Last edited by FPSCheats; 01-24-2013 at 07:56 PM.

4. Re: After my Experience i thought i would share

Nobody contacted me and i waited over 3 days for a response.

You take my money in less than 30 seconds, but when its time to give it back it takes over 3 days before i had to take action because not 1 admin or mod informed anyone.

Yet 10 minutes after i requested a refund via paypal, my account was deactivated and then banned.

But it takes over 3 days to even say "hey we are working on it" NOT ONE WORD!!!!

Shitty service, shitty hack, shitty admin, shitty site, never will i waste my time or effort there again. I hope everyone who is on the fence reads this too, as they can see how you people operate.

jonni

If I remember well you didn't read any sticky or even tried what was suggested, even though it was posted numberous of times to you. The ban was because you filed a dispute with PayPal, after that your sub will drop. We asked you to drop it but you didn't so the next step is a ban.

Prove it was posted to me numerous times, funny you say that NOW, that i dont have access to it... Not 1 place is it posted, get your facts straight.

FPSCheats

As for your review of the cheat, that's your opinion and everyone is entitled to thier own.
    Its not even something worth the effort to reply to.

As for your ban, you opened a dispute with PayPal rather than allowing the Admin to process your refund.
    I guess you expected it to happen over night, but it doesn't work that way. Your refund was being processed and rather than waiting, you initiated a dispute.

Every pay site issues a ban when a member opens a dispute.

Have a good day and luck with you in your travels for your cheat.

~~~~~ i gave them 3 days + to respond to the post i replied too.... admin have to approve the post before its actually posted.... and after 3+ days it wasnt even posted nor responded to.... So i took action

BTW thank you for the ban, and thank you for ^^^ making up a story that isnt even true. you gave me a laugh for the day.

5. Re: After my Experience i thought i would share

I think this has gone far enough. A review is fine and a rebuttal from the site. Beyond that it serves no use.

Thread Information