1. BattleEye Defeats TMC in DayZ

BattleEye Defeats TMC in DayZ

After a poor experience with another hack website trying to get a working DayZ ESP, I decided to look into a different website. After searching around I noticed all the Hack websites I looked into seemed to have been detected/banned at least once within the last month. I found TMCheats and decided to try them since they had an option of Player/Vehicle/Item ESP that was supposedly a touch safer than their optional Script Enabling Bypass which was also offered.

First off, I'll review the ESP itself:

It is clearly better than the other website's ESP I tried since it allowed Vehicle ESP, Item ESP, as well as accurate distance to said people/items in meters (crucial for ranging guns). It even told you when someone was aiming/looking at you. The only drawback was that when a player entered a vehicle, the hack wouldn't follow them and would leave them at the spot where the vehicle picked them up. If you didn't know about this, you might find yourself running to get to someone and nothing being there but an empty box since they left in a vehicle long ago. It can be adjusted to since if you see someone go near a vehicle, the vehicle leave, and if they don't move at all for a while you can assume they got in the vehicle, but it seems kinda silly not to fix that.

Let me clarify that the hack is only built around the map Cherno. It may work on other maps, but some maps that use different skins (like warm clothing) may mess up the ESP. The hack also offers a nice 2D map of cherno showing where people are. It offers teleporting capabilities, but I never used this as I wanted to look legit and didn't want to get caught by Gotcha. It also has a script bypass, but I never used this.

Detection:

Three ban waves in the month I've been on the site is ridiculous. The entire website is run by one coder, Tom, and he codes all the hacks. This means often he's not around to update the hack status for days. I have no problem with him taking his time to update the hack to make it undetected, but it hasn't gone undetected for more than a 2 week period since I've been here. I've burned through 4 CD Keys because of their detections.

I understand there is some risk in hacking, but bi-weekly ban waves is unacceptable for any hack on any game. Their mods try to hang their hat on the fact that the hack has been up more than it has been down. Really? That shouldn't the measurement bar for satisfaction, TMCheats, especially when you throw in 3 ban waves in the last 4-5 weeks. Now if the downtimes AVOIDED said banwaves, I would be more impressed with the uptime. There's a mentality that since they can buy stolen CD Keys on the site for cheap, that they'll accept a hack that's detected all the time and expect to get banned the next week. I'm sorry, that's not an excuse for BattleEye to be tearing the hack a new one every 7-14 days.

Oh, and with all the downtime and detections, most other hack sites would give an extension on your subscription and the more reputable ones would give you a refund. No word on any sort of extension for anyone at TMCheats.

Communication:

TMCheats has one active mod in the DayZ forum section, Pieman. He's a solid mod doing what he can with what little communication he gets with the over-worked coder Tom. I give credit where credit's due, and in the mosh pit of mayham that the DayZ forum section of TMCheats is, Pieman is the one beacon of order to help organize it and direct people to answers they need.

Overall:

From what I can tell, every hack site is getting owned by BattleEye in DayZ lately, not just TMCheats. However, that shouldn't excuse any coder from the responsibility of making the hack they offer safer than 2-3 banwaves per month.

2. Re: BattleEye Defeats TMC in DayZ

Update 1/23:

Detected again, mass ban wave (4th of the month). Luckily I didn't bother to use the hack for I have no faith in their ability to keep it undetected for any length of time. Subscription time is about to run out and everything indicates TM Cheats will not add any subscription time, refunds, or compensation of any kind for anyone that still has faith in using this hack. I won't be resubscribing.

Thread Information