AA is pretty good. I don't trust Helios with my main Steam account certainly, and he doesn't support leagues in any capacity, but that's okay. I've used AA for CS, CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, L4D, BF2, some other free to play stuff (like Planetside 2), and I've never really had a bad experience with it. The AA client/loader is pretty nifty, it's probably one of the simpler ones I've seen and it just works. I'm a bit annoyed at the preservation of user login data in plaintext in the loader's settings though. That's incredibly poor security.

Helios is very professional, he makes clear what you're getting for how much money. That said, individual cheats are absurdly priced. Never worth it in my opinion unless you literally ONLY play that game. The Masterpackage around the Holidays is pretty useful. Helios definitely can pump out the cheats. Game after game, over 40 of them now. I understand he and x22 used to roll with the same crew or something, but it's clear Helios has a stronger work ethic.

As far as league cheating goes, AA does not support it. Use Organner for these sorts of things, also use them for your main accounts in things as they've never been VAC detected in the years I've been with them. AA is good for the speed with which cheats become available and the relative ease of use and customizability of the cheat. Virtually every thing is configurable except the color of the window in the 2D radar. ESP works, 3D radar works, warning works, nospread and norecoil work. Bunnyhopping is an okay implementation. Compared to services like Enhanced Aim, AA is a godsend.

AA has had a few detections, especially with VAC recently. Somehow I've managed to survive every ban wave since the most recent ban flurry starting in October. As far as I can tell (as a casual observer) it's been detected 2 or 3 times including the October detection. Accounting for delays I think I'm good, but a lot of people were not so lucky.

AA struggles with Black Ops 2 right now. The rate of banning without even using anything but ESP is pretty astounding, and leads me to believe there's something else aside from players reporting and admins spectating. I could be wrong, maybe it's not really AA's fault, but it certainly doesn't look great.

I'll conclude this by saying that for the moment AA has generally high quality across the board, with only a few under-performing cheats which detract from their reputation. Obviously detections are annoying, but they're essentially unavoidable. After all there's only one provider (that I know of) who has never been detected by VAC for about 7 years now. There are some very interesting features that AA is lacking, shading in enemy models, drawing bones, and whatnot are not present in the AA cheats.

I can pretty soundly recommend the Battlefield series cheats from AA, as well as the VAC cheats and virtually any free-to-play game. Call of Duty titles are pretty hit or miss from AA though, as are things like Day Z where detections occur pretty much daily. APB has had some troubles, but overall decent.

I'd like to recommend AA, I really would. I want to love AA because the cheats come out quick and they're updated on time and the community is largely well meaning and helpful. Unfortunately there are some things that detract from the experience, sub par detection rates on some titles, oddly high prices on individual cheats, lack of features that are pretty much standard among even the newest players in the pay-for scene, and seemingly bipolar staff all have a negative effect.

I think that if the goal were turned a bit away from profit maximization (lol, that'll happen right ) and more toward focusing on improving the existing hacks. Less work on crap like WarZ and more work on adding extras to the meat of a pay-for community, the Valve/BF/CoD titles. Sure, it's cool that there's a provider out there for the oddball games that have very few options available, but maybe the coding team needs to get a little bigger at some point if AA intends to continue supporting >40 titles.

7 / 10

Lost points for: price, features, detections
Gained points for: configurable options, support for smaller/less demanded titles, speed