Thread: x22 Review

1. x22 Review

x22 Review

x22 (THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE CHEAT SITE EVEN THOUGH I DISLIKE MOST OF THE STAFF)

Hax
    Most of their hax are okish, the aimbot is always fast, dosen't always have hack vs hack features.

Community
    SOME staff (not all) is very very immature there, Distiny for example is a powertripper and gives everyone a ****ing hard time there, I see him bagging out people on shoutbox who cannot speak propper english, Johnnywalker is just a power tripper and soulstar, and DF, killera, timz was the only decent staff there until he retired (soulstar).

Detections

x22cheats had quite a good run with VAC detections for nearly 2 years, but recently got hit hard with a massive VAC wave while some sites didn't, they said that "every" other site's got detected, not true at all.

Their "Anti VAC" system seemed to work for 2 years then got ass ****ed by VAC .. and the community went baby mode and cryed on the forums about how it didn't work, then staff made some shit up, so basically the prevention system was useless after all <- some words from community, most of them don't understand signature to hook detections lol.

GUI

The menu is nice, I like it alot, can change the colour of the background and buttons too,

And "v3" well all I can say about V3 is that it's only a new menu, the Csgo xihv3.0 has basically the exact same featrues as CSS v2.0 .. x22 said "friendslist will be a default feature in the hack" when half the community had to request it and it wasn't even in the ****ing request list to start off with.

No flash and no hands had to be added as a request #oo new features #rare .. meh

EDIT:
    Important : <x22> All updates come Mon/Tue normally. It is now Friday in 2 hours where I am, and there is only updates on about 3-4 games ..

site 8/10
    Last edited by hello123456; 11-15-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information