1. My review on Aimjunkie site.

My review on Aimjunkie site.

AimJunkies.

THE HAX
    CoD
    Well most of the CoD hax are either copy pasted (Sequence's) or just complete shit compared to every other cheat site's hack (excluding callofdutycheats)

Source engine
    Source engine games (css,tf2 etc) are probably their best hax they have, very fast, easy to use and quality.
    TF2 was so good, crit hack made everyone rage hard.

Battlefield / Moh
    Just shit no words can describe how lame it is lol.

Dayz
    Detected daily / weekly

Detections
    Quite high in some games, then other games quite low.

Community
    Well most of the staff, 90% of it are immature brain dead children who powertrip and ban people for not even a good enough reason.

They also spam most of the shoutbox with "welcome to aimjunkies"

Staff also thinks that VAC gives out "manual vac bans" lolz..

GUI

Most of aimjunkies hax's are quite good looking in the menu's, also very easy and simple to use.
    Only down side is most of the time the hack is shit.

I also got banned for having my bets that they would close this thread, then he banned my friend because I had reffered him? (dean I assume, powertripping kid lol)

3/10 for this site

EDIT: Mulisha kept closing every thread I proved wrong to him lol, he said 1 vac ban makes your whole steam account vac banned .. lmfao
    Last edited by hello123456; 11-15-2012 at 10:11 AM.

2. Re: My review on Aimjunkie site.

We appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts on Aimjunkies.

I will take a moment to address a few of your thoughts.

1. Sequence has not made a COD cheat on Aimjunkies since Black OPS. A team of other coders. "Insane and Enigma" made the COD'S since. There is no copy paste involved

2. you are correct the source cheats are very good.

3 i would be willing at anytime to go up against you with anyones bot in BF3 and MOH I have yet to be beaten by someone with it. It does not have a vehicle bot that is its only downfall.

4. Detections The detections have been quite high in Day Z but we offer the user much more then some sites for options that make it more detectable. Also we cannot control the scripts that the users use with our product so the control of it goes out of our hands.

5. As far as our staff being immature and brain dead i would beg to differ. Our forum mods are young and somewhat inexperienced. But that is an entry level staff position on our site so it is to be expected. Our technical staff is professional, knowledgeable and courteous to customers who show them the same in return. Anyone who disrespects them will not receive the same treatment and will be shown the door.

As far as your edit Mulisha is correct we HAVE seen where customers after a VAC ban on a game have had their entire account banned.

If your dissatisfied with AJ we are sorry to hear that. But you cant please all the people all the time. Acting like an ass and posting over and over and over the same subject will get you banned at our site. Please come correct when using our site or dont come at all.

Promag

Please close this thread admin
    Last edited by promag44; 11-15-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Thread Information