PDA

View Full Version : Re: AA Customer Concern

Echo23
01-13-2012, 10:29 PM
I was minding my own business when the story was passed on to me that I was banned from Artificial Aiming, not only was I banned but I "supposedly" banned my old friend Gotyoumad. WTF?!

What is this madness? To clarify I haven't been the most active on forums lately or hack sites per say. I do not play games any more with cheats neither have I made a video within five months. I haven't started a thread on AA within a year and the last time I had a subscription with them was back in 2010.
I wouldn't mind an explanation to what I did, because frankly I don't have a clue.

I'm implying that either there was a misunderstanding or my account was hacked.

Since the thread "AA Customer Concern" is closed I didn't have a fair chance to dispute these claims which is why I made a new thread.

Further investingation I managed to log into my account and was left with a message from Artificial Aiming:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Say hello to chadmeister from us ok?

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Is there something I am missing here?

killer-41
01-14-2012, 12:58 AM
They didn't like the fact that you where on another cheat site that wasn't theirs. If you haven't provoked them, then I'm not sure. Are they banning anyone they find from AJ?

Haruhi
01-14-2012, 09:13 AM
They didn't like the fact that you where on another cheat site that wasn't theirs. If you haven't provoked them, then I'm not sure. Are they banning anyone they find from AJ?

This is not true.
If you want to be cleared up on your ban or appeal, join our support channel.

Admin
01-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Echo:

Let us know if your situation got resolved in here or not. And to all of you who have had issues with sites please post in HR in your respective threads if your concerns have been resolved or not. We cannot know if they resolved situations if you dont tell us.

Ty

V|K|NG-babo
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I was minding my own business when the story was passed on to me that I was banned from Artificial Aiming, not only was I banned but I "supposedly" banned my old friend Gotyoumad. WTF?!

What is this madness? To clarify I haven't been the most active on forums lately or hack sites per say. I do not play games any more with cheats neither have I made a video within five months. I haven't started a thread on AA within a year and the last time I had a subscription with them was back in 2010.
I wouldn't mind an explanation to what I did, because frankly I don't have a clue.

I'm implying that either there was a misunderstanding or my account was hacked.

Since the thread "AA Customer Concern" is closed I didn't have a fair chance to dispute these claims which is why I made a new thread.

Further investingation I managed to log into my account and was left with a message from Artificial Aiming:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Say hello to chadmeister from us ok?

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Is there something I am missing here?

You , yes you got your friend banned. He didn't even give you his password. Feel free to either call him a liar or explain how you obtained his password.

01-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Echo23 seems to have multiple personalities using gotyoumad and Echo23 sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Please indeed tell us how this situation was resolved. Explain to the AA staff what you were doing with his password and logging into his account without his permission. Feel free to deny it. Go read the thread where your friend tried to login to AA and was banned from AA because you logged into his account. Your friend said he didn't give you his password so i don't see why you are playing stupid.

I feel the words "cool story bro" coming in the near future for you.

Your Not welcome back for whatever reason the staff banned you for previously. Not only that but you hacked your friends account stupidly and got caught. Either way your perm banned for hacking your friends account on AA.

Echo23
01-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Woah, take it easy bro!
Let me clear things up. I recently talked to my friend gotyoumad. He and I do remember a time back in early 2011 that he had a problem viewing the forums. He wanted to see if I could view the forums so with his permission he shared his account information with me. On that occasion I logged into his account. I did not hack his account information as said in the former thread. I admit that maybe I wasn't suppose to log into his account on the forums but I did not login with his loader.
So please ask yourself this, why would I want to hack his account (which I did not) , to view the forums when I could do that on my own account? Keep in mind I didn't log into his loader which was made clear to me from gotyoumad at the beginning. I only logged in on that occasion and I'm sure if you looked at your logs correctly It was on that occasion and nothing else.

But this is not about my friend this is about me. This is about the reason why I was banned which for some reason no one can explain? I waited patiently in Irc and the best I got was this:

[12:38] -AA-Support- ----------- /AUTOMATED MESSAGE -----------
[12:43] <Echo23> I would like to have an explanation why I was banned from ArtificialAiming forums
[12:47] <@Haruhi`AA> One moment Echo23
[12:55] <@Haruhi`AA> Working on it, please hold.
[13:15] <@fox806> "Say hello to chadmeister from us ok?"
[13:15] <@fox806> that's what's specified as reason
[13:18] <Echo23> I don't understand the specified reason and that's why I am here. I don't even know chadmeister?
[13:24] <@fox806> aight Echo23 we'll have to wait for doober on that one
[13:24] <Echo23> Take your time I have all day.

All I want to know is why I was banned, no need to start a hissy fight. Oh and thanks for giving away half of my email address that was real mature.

Goose927
01-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Banned by AA?....move on and find a new home...seems like theres alot of bans and stuff from that site....

chadmeister
01-14-2012, 11:37 PM
I don't know why they are dragging my name into this. I don't know Echo23. I was a AA member since 2009 and never had a problem and was told because I was a admin at AJ to not resub there.

I also wanted noted that before I even took any job at AJ I PM'ed staff and asked if it would be any problem and was told it wouldn't be, but because of a coder that AA doesn't like and that they feel that this hack review site is biased that they don't want me as a member. I went into support channel at AA to discuss this and explain that I don't drag anything from one site to another.

I don't talk bad about any hack site or discuss anything about another site but they didn't want to hear it. Just throw some cheap shots at me for being at AJ. I am a member of several sites and contribute when I can to all sites and members. Its too bad that I would be treated that way in their support channel. Then was banned from the chat cause I was waiting to talk to Helios himself. I also PM'ed Helios and after the money I paid during my membership didn't seem to matter as he couldn't take a second out of his day to pm me back. Well its over as I am not a member and the AA staff had there chance to poke fun at me, but please don't use my name to ban people from your site.

I would like to thank the other sites that are not biased like AA(187, x22, mombot,catalyst-hax, Illusion Hacks,Call of duty hacks). All these sites have no problem with me at all and I would never allow a Vip member to be treated as I was in my support channel and I am sure no other sites would allow that either.

Admin
01-15-2012, 01:08 AM
SSDD at that site thats all i will say.

No one has a valid point but them Echo. Just walk away and move on.

Anyone who reads the forums will soon figure out what their about review or not. They represent themselves well.

V|K|NG-babo
01-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Woah, take it easy bro!
Let me clear things up. I recently talked to my friend gotyoumad. He and I do remember a time back in early 2011 that he had a problem viewing the forums. He wanted to see if I could view the forums so with his permission he shared his account information with me. On that occasion I logged into his account. I did not hack his account information as said in the former thread. I admit that maybe I wasn't suppose to log into his account on the forums but I did not login with his loader.
So please ask yourself this, why would I want to hack his account (which I did not) , to view the forums when I could do that on my own account? Keep in mind I didn't log into his loader which was made clear to me from gotyoumad at the beginning. I only logged in on that occasion and I'm sure if you looked at your logs correctly It was on that occasion and nothing else.

But this is not about my friend this is about me. This is about the reason why I was banned which for some reason no one can explain? I waited patiently in Irc and the best I got was this:

All I want to know is why I was banned, no need to start a hissy fight. Oh and thanks for giving away half of my email address that was real mature.

The only person throwing a hissy fit is your friend and you blaming us for your mistakes.

This is where you two need to get your story straight. He says he didn't give you his password or login information. So now take a look at it from my point of view.

You were banned for whatever reason. If you have an issue with your ban you can join live support and speak with a staff member to appeal your ban. This would be any normal case.

In this case you were a previously banned user. Not only do we see you logging into another account trying to bypass your ban as your friend who says hes so innocent and didn't give you this login information was banned. Now you want to know why your banned?

You can have your friend guy confirm here he gave you his password.

I get one story from you and another from him.

I really don't know why your ban msg reads as it does but Normally when other names of ppl are thrown into a ban msg its due to ppl saying stuff like "**** you guys ill go over to such and such". I am almost certain your forgetting to add that conversation in your defense. Such ban msgs are a reference for the staff member in the future if you try and appeal your ban. Looks like fox remembered you right away.

You come on here and made a thread like your innocent but you are not. Im glad you admitted to logging into guys account knowing you were a previously banned user and that he gave you his login info. He can swallow that thread he created then. You are asking for a ban appeal or know why you are banned.

Your banned at this point in time for logging into a users account without his permission. Trying to bypass a previous ban.

Sorry but good luck with cheating in the future. Avoid the bans. Cheers and happy gaming.

@ Admin

You can start off by removing guys thread because this one contradicts it. Echos23's post should be added to that discussion if not. Like the other posts i made but you removed.

Im afraid since you feel like flapping those gums i shall remind you yet again:

First of all your running a site that doesn't even confirm reviews. Not only that but when confirmed with you that in fact your previous review of AA was a fabrication of lies about AA staff not being polite to its customers.

Not only are you running a site that doesn't confirm its reviews but your running a site that is being reviewed here. Make sense? Of course not. We all know what this site is based on and what you are trying to do here. You can try but as you stupidly forgot to mention in your above post was the following:

You said you would remove the previous review after i showed you it was based on complete lies. Yet still the review is up. Not only that but Yet here you are referring to the previous review. Make sense? I think not but this just shows where you are going with this site.

Why anything posted here is not even confirmed not even the users posting saying they are previous AA users. Why do you think i asked them to Private message me. This is also your poor piss job to confirm this stuff since you run a so called "fair review site".

You have two cases here of ppl, One who so called didn't share his account info and another previously banned user who logged into a account of a member who says he didn't give that person his information. So honestly don't see why your on about people knowing AA and our services.

Unfortunately for you last time you replied to that thread you left me a little threat. You know you quickly removed it but unfortunately for you i saw it. Just so you know don't try and be nice nice i know this site isn't here to make other sites look good. I don't want you thinking did he or didn't he. I did just so u know. Good of you to have removed it though you never know what you may start with those types of comments... Lets leave it at that ok?

If it was a fair review these two threads would be in the trash the next time i look at this site because obiously mr echo and mr guy have two versions of this so called "staff are bad bad ppl and we are innocent" and that so called AA review is removed.

We have no need for you to defend us. We highly doubt seeing the above that you are even being fair with any other site being reviewed here including us.

HackReviews needs to get professional or stop pretending to be.

Echo23
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Thank you Viking Babo for an appropriate response, but so far you are making assumptions about what happened which I can not blame you for.
I would like to say that I do not want my ban to be appealed because I have no interest in AA. However I wouldn't mind knowing why I was banned in the first place. I will go on Irc and find out.

As to GotYouMad and his denial. It happened a long time ago and it is easy for someone his age to forget about one occurrence which is why he did not mention it. I will have GotYouMad to clarify this statement.

I also want to point out that you are assuming that I was banned at the time I logged into GotYouMad's account on ArtificialAiming. I was not. My account on AA at that time was in good standing and until recently I was banned say within 3 months from now. I did not notice this until recently. Therefore at the time I was not a previously banned user logging into GYM's account and I gave the reason why I did so in the first post of the thread.

You come on here and made a thread like your innocent but you are not. Im glad you admitted to logging into guys account knowing you were a previously banned user and that he gave you his login info.

Thank you for your reply VKBabo. And to those who said I should move on please don't confuse my curiosity with arguments.

Vapor
01-15-2012, 02:57 PM
It's pretty obvious this issue will not be resolved here at HR. It's best to take this to the AA IRC support channel as this thread could go on for weeks with no resolve.

This site is for people to give their reviews and opinions about cheat sites without getting perma banned for voicing their opinions, something that is not possible at "most" cheat sites. If you don't like it don't come here ..... simple really. We won't edit or filter any reviews/opinions unless we feel the review is 100% fanboy or 100% bulls@**.

Go drink a beer and relax.

Thread closed

Admin
01-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Well again you are incorrect VKNG. Where did i say i would take the AA review down before i put the new one up?

I hope some where along the way you realize how stupid you make your site look. Were not a clan here and were not a Nazi camp attempting to ethnically cleanse everyone who we perceive is a threat from any other site.

Thats exactly how AA looks like its being run right now. Its looked that way for quite a while. My advise is keep doing what you do. Ill make more.

Thank you Vapor for closing the thread. We will mark this thread as unresolved.