PDA

View Full Version : Glitches, hacks, cheats, etc. go here.

AbsoluteKaos
08-25-2011, 04:44 PM
I like to play on both PC and console. Mostly because of the different types of friends I have. I'm a PC gamer at heart and it's what I prefer, but because of my buddies from work I play on console too. They're too cheap to build a nice gaming rig, or just find it easier to just buy a game and pop into their Xbox without having to upgrade hardware when the latest and greatest game comes out. Whatever their is reason is beyond me. With this being said, when I play on my Xbox I'm always trying to find an advantage on the rest of the people playing. I am after all a huge fan of hacks. So I found this thing called XIM3 which allows me to use keyboard and mouse. This alone is the greatest thing ever invented since sliced bread. It's not cheap though but I think it's totally worth the money. There is no comparison with the pinpoint accuracy you get from a keyboard and mouse versus a controller. Immediately from the first game I played with this thing I started wrecking with it. I must have downloaded 4 games from the Xbox live marketplace just to test it out on other FPS shooters. I didn't always come in first place when I first started using it because I didn't have it dialed it perfectly but after a few days I was a machine. I started getting so good that I began receiving hate mail of people accusing me of using aimbots and such (btw there are aimbots on consoles, more on that later). Just go on youtube and type in XIM3 and look at all the videos posted for this. It works on any FPS and TPS amazingly. Also works with PS3. I know I sound like a fanboy but ask HR_Reviewer how happy I was when I got this. This shit works. Only thing missing are my bounding boxes.

Now on to the aimbots in consoles. There are hacks for consoles but obviously they are harder to make. Here is a video of one for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OQQOWkXxKk

It mostly has to do with modding your xbox, unfortunately, it's very hard to stay under the radar with this. PS3 is a lot easier to **** around with. Maybe because it's free to go online so there really isn't a dedicated team monitoring their network like there is with Xbox. Below is a video of an infected lobby for COD. These are everywhere in the COD games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IA2c...=youtu.be&hd=1

Well guys, I'd like to see what you find. Share it with everyone here. After all, cheating is cheating in my eyes whether it be on PC or consoles. I just want to ****ing win!!!