PDA

View Full Version : ArtificialAiming Review.

hello123456
11-15-2012, 10:09 AM
AA

Staff

Staff is actually quite good there besides some of the ex staff (doober), forums are always populated and usually get your question answered within minutes, very very quick :)

Hax
Well it depends what game you wish to cheat in, some of their hax are nice and some are lame, the best thing about ALL of their hax is that you can change everything in the console (very useful, most cheat sites do not have this)
Also most of AA's hax are released on launch day or a few days after release.

Detections
I haven't had much luck at all with AA's detections.

My first sub was MW2, (best hack around back in 2010 imo, owned everycheater) I shortly got VAC banned 2 weeks later,
Next hax I bought was Blackops 1, Vac banned a week or two later.

Then I bought their TF2 hack and asked when was the last time it was detected, Jackx replyed with "It's safe don't ever be scared of cheating with this hack, is one of the most secure hax blah blah blah" and I got a source ban a week later.

GUI

Not very colourful but you can do alot of things that make it very customizable, from colours to aim speed, bullet drop, etc ..

Site 5/10

deputyhcsd
11-16-2012, 05:35 AM
hello123456 you are a compulsive hack wiener. You posted reviews on all these sites. Let me save you key. No cheat is undetectable! Get a life and play straight or GTFO and STFU already.

ihackforlife
11-16-2012, 06:16 AM
hello123456 you are a compulsive hack wiener. You posted reviews on all these sites. Let me save you key. No cheat is undetectable! Get a life and play straight or GTFO and STFU already.

why are you so mad? this is a review site

hello123456
11-16-2012, 06:17 AM

You're an idiot, not once did I say this site was shit, or insult them. Detections are detections go cry else where, I'm not mad about getting VAC'd.

Arbiter
11-16-2012, 11:09 AM
calm down mates , no need to get in argue like that , its a review and he wrote what he experienced ...

a staff from the site will come and clear it out about why and how this happened to you etc... no need to use bad language , cmon we are all grown ups here ...

EarlyBird
05-30-2013, 12:25 AM
hello123456 did nothing wrong. he posted a review and there was nothing wrong with his assessment.

deputyhcsd has taken his review very personal. It reminds me of a few negative responses of some reviews I posted on amazon. For some reason, some people get offended by a negative review.